350 Ct green and blue boulder opal 'split' specimen pair
A medium boulder opal split pair with some lovely greens and blues. These two specimens fit together, as they were originally in the same host rock. We then split them open and polished the opal inside.
- ~ 350 carats / 70 grams (total).
- Left side ~45.3 x 29.3 mm / 1.78" x 1.15". 14.5 mm / 0.57" thick.
- Right side ~46.7 x 28 mm / 1.83" x 1.10". 17.2 mm / 0.67" thick.
- Natural solid boulder opal specimen.
- Mined by Sue at her Yaraka opal mine in Queensland, Australia.
- Two pieces that fit together.
Vendor: Broken River Mining