177 Ct purple and green boulder opal 'split' specimen pair
A boulder opal split pair with purples and greens. These two specimens fit together perfectly, as they were originally in the same host rock. We then split them open and polished the opal inside.
- 177 carats / 35.40 grams (total).
- ~ 37.2 x 21.5 mm / 1.46" x 0.84" each.
- ~ 12 mm / 0.47" thick each.
- Natural solid boulder opal specimen.
- Mined by Sue at her Mt Margaret opal mine in Queensland, Australia.
- Two pieces that fit together.
Vendor: Broken River Mining